SUCCESS STORIES INCLUDE:
Human Capital Management
- Helping organizations solve recruiting and retention issues.
- Helping an organization preempt an EEOC claim.
- Supporting executives and first responders to return to work after being victimized by the 9/11 disaster.
- Helping clients change careers while maintaining their income.
- Transforming a client from the world of finance to the world of equestrian therapy.
- Transforming a client from the banking industry into owning a successful insurance agency.
- Developing a client from an administrative assistant into a Vice President in a major financial company.
- Design and deliver workshops for corporate clients for Rutgers University, including topics such as “Workplace Civility,” “Interviewing and Selection,” “Training and Development.”
- Strategic adviser for start-ups resulting in successful launches.
African-American, African American Executive Coach, African American Career Counselor, Executive Coach; Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Human Capital Management, Career Coaching, Career Management, Executives, Career Manager, Career Coach, Black Executive Coach, Black Career Counselor, Coaching Methodology, Company Culture, Rewards, Motivation, Corporate Coaching, Leadership Skills, Leadership Coaching, Marshall Goldsmith Behavioral Modification, Transition, Transitional Coaching, Executive Leadership, Leadership Training; Behavior Modification, Breakthrough Behavior Compensation, Recruitment, Retention, Platform Speaking, Termination, Office Politics.