- Increased effectiveness and retention of key leaders – especially during economic uncertainty and challenging business conditions
- Improved business results
- Increase the capacity of leaders to handle more complex responsibilities
- Increase teams’ energy and motivation, and enhance creativity devoted to profit generating activities.
- Various expenses can be decreased, such as a reduction in legal expenses incurred by avoidable conflicts, a decrease in recruitment and training costs due to reduced staff turnover, and a decrease in health care benefits/absenteeism.
- Increased resiliency in a dynamic economic environment
- Improve the capacity of high potential people to assume greater and more complex responsibilities.
- Identify executive strengths and development needs
- Leverage existing strengths and improve performance
- Create an Executive Strategy with an Action Plan and Accountability to help them stay on track
- Adopt and/or reinforce executive leadership competencies crucial to the organization’s culture
- Positive and sustainable behavior changes
- Develop leadership skills and practices, learn coaching skills they can implement
- Enhanced career planning and development with an action-oriented plan
- Create greater work/life balance
- Get regular ongoing feedback and support through ongoing executive coaching that assures professional growth
- Your coach is not tied to your organization, your friends, or anyone else
- Increases self-awareness. You develop a deeper self-understanding about what constitutes your unique value, which helps optimize your strengths.
- Clarifies your goals. You become focused on what to achieve and what goals you must set to get there.
- Creates visibility and presence. Once you know what is unique and compelling about you, you can use that information to communicate to your target audience.
- Differentiation. You gain the ability to differentiate yourself from everyone else who has your job title.
- More control. Your personal brand puts you in control of your career, the projects you work on, and how you want to deliver services.
- Creates wealth. Strong brands charge a premium for their products and services, and differentiated job seekers who know their value can command higher salaries.
- Staying power. Strong brands are successful despite challenges and downturns in the economy because they stand for something unique and are differentiated.
- Manage you fear and uncertainty
- Leverage your strengths
- Improve decision-making
- Avoid repeating mistakes
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Improve performance and get results
- Achieve success and empowerment
- Develop a road-map to achieve your career aspirations
- Strategize & create options
- Explore roadblocks
- Hire a “Sounding Board”
[mctagmap columns=”4″ hide=”yes” num_show=”3″ more=”more »” toggle=”« less” show_empty=”yes” name_divider=”|” tag_count=”yes” exclude=”2009, exposition” descriptions=”yes” width=”210″ equal=”yes” manual=”” basic =”no” basic_heading=”no” show_pages=”yes” show_navigation = yes]
African-American, African American Executive Coach, African American Career Counselor, Executive Coach; Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Human Capital Management, Career Coaching, Career Management, Executives, Career Manager, Career Coach, Black Executive Coach, Black Career Counselor, Coaching Methodology, Company Culture, Rewards, Motivation, Corporate Coaching, Leadership Skills, Leadership Coaching, Marshall Goldsmith Behavioral Modification, Transition, Transitional Coaching, Executive Leadership, Leadership Training; Behavior Modification, Breakthrough Behavior Compensation, Recruitment, Retention, Platform Speaking, Termination, Office Politics.